Because I know we are all time poor I will use dot point for this
(This is not my art work. I am not sure of the artist)
- At the moment the canvas pieces are on a bit of a delay...
I will wait to get the tepee
liner before I cut the liner canvas pieces to send you all as
then there will be no mistakes of shape and
- Due to the wonderful outcome from fundraising we are getting a more expensive but locally made tepee which is yet to be confirmed so there is a slight delay... so expect your canvas
by mid July ! hope that is ok for everyone. Sorry for inconveniences.
- The Womb Journey at Freshwater Creek is confirmed for Sunday the 14th of
July 12.30 - 3.30pm for the artists in the Surf Coast & Geelong area.
The other information is the same as last posted
- There will be a Womb Journey in the Warburton Area, the date and location is yet
to be decided... I will keep you updated. lt is likely to be early August !?
- Birthing the Mother - The third showcase - by the Sacred Arts, is doing
a fundraiser for the Red Tepee Bleeding art bleeding heart
project, and anyone who has pledged can receive a 2 for the price of One tickets
for their next show in Thornbury at Prana House on the 13th of July.
It is a brilliant show of raw women's theatre in many vignettes of women's
See the link below.
for Direct ticket purchase link:
or current web link;
- sending u love direct 2your womb space